Coinbase has been serving millions of individuals in the world since 2012 by offering several exclusive trading services. Whether you are an active and regular investor or a newcomer, Coinbase is an apt choice for both. Coinbase wallet login is also one of its offerings which are encrypted by state-of-art technology and used to store cryptocurrencies safely.
But, do you know how to withdraw your funds from the Coinbase wallet? Well! It includes two steps in all, first, you have to convert your crypto coins into fiat currency and then you can withdraw that fiat balance.
However, at first glance, this process might seem complicated but it includes quite easy and simple steps. Let’s have a quick tour of detailed withdrawal process.
Crypto to fiat conversion
Before beginning the process, make sure that you have enough cryptocurrencies in your wallet. After that, follow the instructions to proceed with the process of converting crypto into fiat currencies such as USD or EUR.
- Open your Coinbase wallet and log in to your account.
- After this, select "Trade" from the navigation bar.
- On your screen, click "Buy/Sell" located at the top right corner.
- Fill the dialogue box by entering the amount you want to exchange for fiat.
- At the top of the screen, select the "Sell" tab.
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you wish to convert.
- Decide which cryptocurrency you wish to convert your balance to.
- Select the fiat money you want to withdraw.
This is all you need to do to convert available cryptocurrencies into fiat currency. If you want to verify the transaction details, you can select the “Preview sell” tab.
Draw out the fiat balance
After converting the crypto assets into fiat, you can bring on the below-mentioned process of withdrawing your funds from your Coinbase wallet.
- Open the "Portfolio" page of the Coinbase wallet.
- Then, navigate to the "Your assets" tab.
- Locate and choose the converted fiat balance.
- Then, visit the "Your Assets" page again.
- Select "Withdraw" and enter the amount of the withdrawal.
- Thenceforth, hit the "Withdraw all" button.
- To confirm the withdrawal, click the "Withdraw" button.
- Select your desired method of payment and press "Continue".
- Thereafter, verify the details of your transaction.
- After all, hit the "Withdraw now" button to finalize the withdrawal.
To complete the transaction, you’ll be asked to pay a withdrawal fee so make sure you have added a payment option to make the payment.
Coinbase wallet allows you to deposit and draw out cryptocurrencies as well as convert them into fiat currencies. This blog post is entirely crafted to let you understand the process of withdrawing funds from your wallet. In order to accomplish the withdrawal, you have to add a payment method such as a bank account, PayPal account, or Credit or Debit card. After adding that, pay the withdrawal fees and draw out the funds.