One of the most trusted crypto trading platforms, BitMart exchange is known to provide quick, seamless and secure trading services. It allows its users to trade anywhere in the world by offering a mobile app for both iOS and Android devices.
And, because of its exclusive facilities, it has a huge user base of more than 9 million individuals. Using this platform, you can buy, sell or trade more than 750+ major and well-known crypto assets. And, one of the most beneficial facts is it helps you in initiating your crypto journey by facilitating you with an easy-going interface.
Heading towards the high point of our blog, how can you withdraw funds from your BitMart account? So, let me tell you that there are two ways to withdraw your funds, one is on-chain withdrawal which we will take from the get-go in this read and the other one is an internal transfer. First, we will explore the withdrawal process for PC users and then for mobile users.
Steps to draw out the assets from BitMart using a PC
- Go to your browser and open the official website of BitMart.
- Perform the BitMart login and then hit “Withdraw” located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Pick up the crypto you desire to draw out and hit “Withdraw”
- Next, select “Send via crypto network” from the dropdown menu to proceed.
- Now, choose your preferred network such as TRC20 and paste the address when asked.
- After this, enter the amount of withdrawal and press the “Withdraw” button.
- Complete the Google authenticator verification process by entering the code you’ve got on the registered mail.
- Hit “Submit” to complete the withdrawal process.
Note: If the deposit network in other exchanges or wallets is not the same as the withdrawal network in BitMart, the withdrawal will fail.
Steps to accomplish the withdrawal using BitMart mobile app
- After BitMart login, go to the “Assets” icon available on the homepage.
- Press the “Withdraw” option and pick up the coin that you want to withdraw.
- Tap “Send via crypto network” and fill out the withdrawal information i.e. address, network, amount etc.
- After this, tap on the “Withdraw” button located under the withdrawal form.
- Press the “Confirm” button after going through the details.
- Now, hit “OK” after finalizing the Google authenticator verification.
This way, you’ll be able to draw out your assets using the on-chain withdrawal process.
BitMart allows you to withdraw your assets, and here in this blog, I’ve elucidated the intact and in-depth guidance to draw out your assets from your BitMart account. So, go through this read and withdraw your assets easily.
And, as I mentioned at the get-go of this write-up, there are two ways to withdraw, so if you want to withdraw using internal transfer, you can visit the support page of BitMart. Conduct a search for your query there and most probably you will get the resolution.